Please read this webpage carefully. It contains the terms and conditions governing your access to and use of the Bromak website. Your use of the services and facilities of the website indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions or you do not meet or comply with their provisions, you may not use the site.
- The site is intended for individuals seeking employment and for employers or recruiters seeking candidates for employment. You may only use this site in an honest manner for lawful purposes that are within Bromak's intended and acceptable uses of the site.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for the content of any document you post to the Site and any consequences arising from such posting.
- Other than documents created by a user, the site and all right, title and interest in and to the intellectual property in the site is the sole property of Bromak. Except for the limited licenses expressly granted to you in these terms and conditions, Bromak reserves for itself all other right, title and interest.
- Nothing on the site shall be considered an endorsement, representation or warranty with respect to any user or third party, whether in regards to its website, products, services, hiring, experience, employment or recruiting practices, or otherwise.
- Bromak will use all reasonable efforts to ensure that the site is free from viruses and that no person obtains unauthorised access to or use of any document or personal information. As there is no such thing as infallible security, Bromak cannot guarantee that these efforts will be entirely successful all of the time. Thus, Bromak excludes liability for any loss or damage that may occur to a user as a result of Bromak's reasonable efforts not being successful.