Ref No: 3B Training_1495108265
Discipline: Administrator / Clerical Officer
Location: Derby, Derbyshire
Industry: Admin and Office
Working Hours: Full-Time
Salary: £18000 - £20000 per annum
Start Date: ASAP
3B Training is a multi-accredited health and safety training provider with a difference. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional customer service and dedicate our time to providing quality worthwhile courses. Even if we have to specifically design the course to meet our clients' needs, we will go that extra mile.
We offer a huge range of courses including First Aid, IOSH and a variety of CITB accredited courses such as SSSTS, SMSTS and Health and Safety Awareness.
The Role - Training Coordinator
Due to an increase in the demand for courses, we are looking to appoint Training Coordinator to be based in Derby.
The main purpose of this role is to support the Sales & Business development of 3B training whilst ensuring courses run smoothly with customers receiving an excellent service at all times.
- Coordinate trainers ensuring they are booked and allocated on CRM to all courses
- Book venues as and when necessary
- Ensure open courses are not over booked but also that they have sufficient delegates in order to run
- Inform accrediting bodies of courses which are due to take place
- Handle course cancellations
- Greet customers and ensuring the course registers are signed
- Passing leads onto to the Business Development team
- Material checking for courses
- Speak to customers about their training needs and provide options to fulfil their requirements
- Ensure there is a high take up of courses that are running or due to run
- Emailing clients on offers, discounts & promotions
- Answering customer enquiries, helping them select the right development opportunity for their needs
The Person - Training Coordinator
The ideal Training Coordinator will:
- Have good client account management skills
- Be able to demonstrate excellent Administrator and Coordination skills
- Show good attention to detail
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Hold a valid UK driving license
The Package - Training Coordinator
As recognition for your skills and experience the successful candidate will be offered a salary of £18,000 - £20,000 depending on skills and experience. You will also be given 28 days holiday (including public holidays) and we'll give you your birthday off once you've successfully completed your probation period!
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please get send a CV and cover letter by following the application details provided.