Work for Bromak
Do you want to work with a friendly team of people? Somewhere that you can progress quickly and reach your career goals? In an environment where no two days are the same? Then a career at Bromak could be for you!
We believe our employees are at the heart of our business. With great employees we know we can achieve our goals and continue to grow. This is the very reason that we only employ the best people in the industry as well as investing in our employees to help them achieve their full potential.
At Bromak we encourage internal growth and encourage our staff to progress within the company. We understand that our staff are the lifeblood of our business. If they’re happy, our clients and candidates are happy, so we’re happy!
Bromak regularly take on junior or inexperienced team members and train them up to become long term employees. We believe in employing great people, if that means they are inexperienced in a particular element of a role, or need training and additional skills, we work with them to give them everything they need to flourish.
Don’t just take our word for how great the career opportunities are, speak to our Operations Director who started as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, our Management Accountant who started as an Accounts Assistant, or our HR & Training Manager who started as an Administrator.
We conduct regular internal and external training courses on a variety of topics, including advert writing, payroll legislation and sales training, to ensure our employees are always learning. Our Development Days program ensures all employees receive a minimum of five days training per year. Testament to this is that we hold the Investors in People Silver award and are aiming to achieve Gold status soon.
Why work for Bromak
- Minimum 20 days holiday.
- An extra days holiday for each year of service.
- You never have to work on your Birthday because we give you the day off!.
- Company wide Summer and Christmas parties.
- Company pension scheme.
- Fast track career progression.
- All staff are encouraged to utilise a minimum of 5 days training per calendar year.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Uncapped commission in our recruitment team.
- Regular competitions and rewards for hitting targets.
- Earn £250 if you recommend a friend.
- Employee of the month award.
- Opportunity to take part in numerous charity events.
- Optician vouchers
- Use of a discount card for restaurants.
For more information or to apply to work at any of our Bromak branches please contact our HR department.