An ambitious landscaping and grounds specialist, this company are a proud multi-disciplinary specialist who cover all aspects of hard and soft landscaping, timber and fencing works including landscape structures, site clearance and landscape design on behalf of a diverse range of residential and commercial clients.
The company are looking to appoint an Accounts / Finance Manager to oversee the books of the business. A key role reporting straight into the Managing Director, you'll play an integral part in keeping the business son-track financially and ensuring the prompt payment of sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Oversee all day-to-day financial operations within the company
- Payroll, invoicing and all general monetary transactions
- Track financial performance of the company against expectation and produce forecasts
- Minimise financial risk and exposure to the company
- Lead credit control, VAT and HMRC processes
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree in Accounting or AAT (to Level 3) or an equivalent qualification.
- Previous experience within the wider construction industry is highly desirable.
- You'll ideally be situated locally to Colchester
What to do next:
If you are looking for a new opportunity and this role is of interest, apply via the link below and we look forward to discussing the role in more detail with you.
If this role is not for you but you are interested in hearing of different opportunities, we'd still be keen to hear from you, so please get in touch on the number provided.
Please note, all applications are held in the strictest confidence.