Assistant Contracts Manager
Ref No: VAC-306411_1518434617
Discipline: Contracts Manager
Industry: Fit-out, General Construction, House Building, Maintenance, Refurbishment, Trades
Working Hours: Full-Time
Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum
Start Date: 07/02/2018
Our client are a specialist provider of full property repairs throughoutLondon. Their focus on the sector has allowed them to craft a name in the local industry for providing expert repairs and renovations on tight deadlines, breathing life back into your property.
They seek an Assistant Contracts Manager to oversee 8 teams of contractors across multiple works across the City. An office based role that has arisen due to growth, you'll be responsible for the coordination of these teams across an exciting portfolio of work on properties of all shapes and sizes.
Responsibilities will include:
- Organisation of contractors to align with build schedules, to achieve the timely completion of works.
- Oversight of cost control on your allocated projects, ensuring that forecasts are correct and budgets are adhered to.
- Issuing of drawings and documentation to relevant sub-contracts and external consultants.
- Material procurement and the subsequent scheduling to site to ensure contractors have everything required at the correct times.
The successful candidate will:
- Ideally hold a relevant construction related qualification, such as a Degree, Management NVQ or HND.
- Have operated in a similar role previously, ideally within a general property building, repairs or maintenance background.
- Be organised, able to oversee multiple projects at any one given time without taking their eye off the ball.
Have a thorough understanding of the construction industry, incorporating general building process and materials.If you're interested, we'd be keen to talk further so please apply with your full CV. If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are considering your next move or know someone else who may be interested, please get in touch and we'd be keen to help.