Industry: Fit-out, General Construction, House Building, Maintenance, Refurbishment, Trades
Working Hours: Full-Time
Salary: Up to £25000 per annum
Start Date: 01/07/2018
Our client specialises in property maintenance and have done since 1977. They focus on things such as social housing and planned maintenance. Due to the large growth in the company they are currently seeking an Assistant Contracts Manager to join their team. The job would be based in and around the Norfolk area with a salary of £25k plus package.
As an Assistant Contracts Manager, you'll have overall responsibility for programming, monitoring and overseeing the delivery of an exciting range of specialist civil engineering works to high end properties.
- Managing a team of Tradesman, supervising and monitoring their work
- Programming works
- Ensuring works are being carried out to programme and within budget
- Monitoring health and safety
- Liaising with tenants and resolving any issues that may arise
- Supervising subcontractors quality of work
- Promote and enhance the company image
- Attend weekly staff meetings
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree qualified or equivalent, with accreditation from relevant bodies (RICS, CIOB)
- A demonstrate background within social housing or planned maintenance, with a track record of delivering complex projects
What to do next:
If you are looking for a new opportunity and this role is of interest, apply via the link below and we look forward to discussing the role in more detail with you.
If this role is not for you but you are interested in hearing of different opportunities, we'd still be keen to hear from you, so please get in touch on the number provided.
Please note, all applications are held in the strictest confidence.