Assistant Site Manager
Ref No: VAC-304066_1502354495
Discipline: Assistant Site Manager
Location: South Yorkshire
Industry: Fit-out, General Construction, House Building, Maintenance, Refurbishment, Trades
Working Hours: Full-Time
Salary: £18 per hour
Start Date: ASAP
My client is currently looking to recruit an Assistant Site Manager to work for the company on a temp basis, assisting the Site Manager on this large scale new build housing development.
Reporting to the Site Manager you will be assisting in the control of all site operations. Duties will include:
- Ensure continuity of all subcontract works
- Carry out regular safety inspection of all site operations
- Liaise with Site Manager in preparation of materials schedules
- Liaise with Materials Controller to ensure adequate storage and protection of materials
- Supervise day to day operations and direct labour
- Maintain daily site records
- Maintain quality control on site and ensure compliance with the specification
- Liaise with Site Manager in preparation of short term programmes
- Attend weekly staff meetings
- Maintain all aspects of the requirements laid down by the Health & Safety Executive and the factory inspectorate, including all reports for the Company Safety/Security Officer
- Ensure compliance with all statutory regulations
- Motivate all site personnel to maintain 'team spirit'
- Promote and enhance the company image
Skills & Experience
The successful Assistant Site Manager must have previous experience working on new build schemes preferable in private housing but applications from all backgrounds will be considered. You will ideally come from a trade background (joinery / bricklaying) and will have good eye for detail. You will also need a valid CSCS card, SSSTS OR SMSTS and First Aid Certificate.
If you are interested in the Assistant Site Manager role and would like to apply please contact Ashley at Bromak or call the office.