Assistant Site Manager
Ref No: TS/ASM/0412_1512395347
Discipline: Assistant Site Manager
Industry: Fit-out, General Construction, House Building, Maintenance, Refurbishment, Trades
Working Hours: Full-Time
Start Date: ASAP
We are looking to recruit an Assistant Site Manager for a New Build National House Builder based in the Midlands. Our Client is a National House Building Contractor looking for a reliable and experienced Assistant Site Manager.
This position needs an ambitious, energetic and customer-focused Assistant Site Manager, who has the ability and desire to show great leadership and decision making skills in order to guide and inspire the Site Teams.
Our client is looking for self-motivated and enthusiastic individuals, who take pride in what they do. You should be capable of supervising all facets of construction at all levels and be fully conversant with all aspects of house building; as well as possessing excellent communication skills and the ability to manage and motivate site staff.
As the Assistant Site Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Coordinating the sub contractor workforce
- Ensuring that material supplies are available
- Ensuring that quality standards and construction programmes are met
- Manage and maintain strong relationships with the subcontractor network on site and coordinating trades to ensure they are meeting key build milestones
- Monitoring Health and Safety on site
- Mentor and develop
- Liaising with tenants and resolving any issues that may arise
- Liaising with the design team to maintain good working relationships
You must have your SMSTS and First Aid certificates, Scaffold Appreciation/Awareness certificate and a CSCS Managers card (black or gold). We would also be looking for candidates who have New Build experience.
If you are interested in this Assistant Site Manager role please forward your CV to Tristan Smith at Bromak Recruitment email address Tristan.email@example.com