Assistant Site Manager
Ref No: VAC-307662_1526462617
Discipline: Assistant Site Manager
Location: South Yorkshire
Industry: Fit-out, General Construction, House Building, Maintenance, Refurbishment, Trades
Working Hours: Full-Time
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + package
Start Date: ASAP
A regional highly reputable House Builder seek to appoint an Assistant Site Manager to work on a development in the South Yorkshire region. Paying a competitive basic salary of up to £35k + attractive benefits package, the company pride themselves on excellent staff retention and their superior builds
- Assisting the Contracts Manager with pre-start details
- Reporting to the Project / Contracts Manager on the progress against the programme
- Maintenance of company required Health & Safety procedures / initiatives including PPE, Site Inductions, Management of Method Statements/Risk Assessments, Work Permits, Scaffold/Lifting equipment inspections
- Adherence to the Company quality standards including Management of defects, compliance with specification, compliance with materials / workmanship schedules, subcontractor code of conduct, considerate Constructors Scheme
- Helping to lead and coordinate the site team
- Assisting with the preparation of the Health and Safety file
- Maintaining and update Construction Phase Health & Safety plan as works proceed
- Liaising with the client, consultants, contract administrator, head office etc.
- To be responsible for the opening and closing of the site facilities
- Management of site facilities; welfare, toilets, offices, compound area etc.
- To assist in the management of project specific preliminaries
- Co-ordinating the Sub-Contractors as appropriate
- Preparation / assistance with the site progress reports
- Safe storage and co-ordination of materials
- To be responsible for the accurate / timely completion of site based documentation
- Attendance at project and company related meetings
- To ensure, along with the Resident Liaison Officer, all relevant resident and public complaints are resolved efficiently
The company pay competitively, with a basic salary of up to £35k and a benefits package which consists of a car allowance, 25 days holiday (+ statutory holidays), private healthcare, and pension.
Qualifications & Experience
- SMSTS CSCS First Aid at Work
- Previous experience with a housebuilder
What to do next:
If you are looking for a new opportunity and this role is of interest, please apply via the link below or contact Adam at Bromak on 0114 213 0903.
Please note, all applications are held in the strictest confidence.
If this role is not for you, however you are interested in hearing about other opportunities Bromak may have, please call us on the above number.