Deliver on local social value strategies in line with bid commitments. Work closely with clients and local communities to develop new initiatives, deliver social value activity to improve the areas we work in.
Knowledge and Experience Required:
Prior evidence of working to tight deadlines, with strong organisation skills.
· Confidence in analysing and interpreting numerical data.
· Strong communication & influencing skills. Able to develop and maintain relationships at all levels.
· Ability to work independently and manage own caseload.
· Strong literacy skills, including experience of report/proposal writing. Excellent attention to detail.
· Prior experience of managing/mentoring/supporting young people or apprentices.
· Understanding of the community investment /development sector in the UK
· Knowledge of apprenticeship schemes and current Government policy in this area
· Flexibility and willingness to travel as part of the role.
· Confidence in meeting and working with a diverse range of people from a variety of backgrounds.
· Willingness to support colleagues with social value delivery, as required (team player).
· Motivated and committed to promoting the employment and skills agenda locally.
· Promoting positive attitudes to Health and Safety and acting as a 'No Life at Risk' role model at all times.
· Promote and engage in our drive to Zero Carbon
If you are interested in this vacancy and would like to apply, please send your CV to Ryan at Bromak using the contact details provided. Alternatively, if this role is not for you, but you know someone who may be suited, please pass my details over, as we have a referral scheme in place paying up to £250! - T's & C's apply, visit www.bromak.com for more details.