3B Training is a multi-accredited training provider delivering health and safety training courses across the UK. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional customer service and dedicate our time to providing quality, worthwhile courses. With training centres from Portsmouth to Durham we've got the UK covered.
In order to deliver the best training services, we employ a tight knit team of superstars! Our employees are at the heart of everything we do so we only employ the most enthusiastic and driven team members. Our ambitious growth plans make 3B Training an exciting place to work, if you're looking to join an amazing team in a growing company, read on…
We are looking to appoint a Construction Trainer to join our expanding delivery team covering our venues in Watford, Milton Keynes, Basildon and Colchester. Training may also take place in other locations across the South as required.
While you'll be delivering training to our delegates most of the time, you will be joining a very supportive team who you'll also spend time with when you're not training.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Delivery of our courses to the highest possible standards. This will mainly be CITB accredited courses but you'll have plenty of variety in your day to day work.
- Helping us to develop the best course content possible - we pride ourselves on making sure our delegates have an excellent experience.
- Developing your own health and safety knowledge and keeping a CPD records
- Engaging proactively with our delegates - you'll often be the first person they meet, and we want them to have a great first impression.
- Understanding our business and how we can help our clients.
- Leading and assisting with company wide projects to help us improve.
It is essential that you have:
- Minimum of 3 years working in a construction environment at site management level - Full UK driving license and access to a vehicle - Willingness to travel - Experience of delivering training to groups of delegates - Good IT skills and ability to confidently develop course materials - Excellent Health and Safety knowledge - Positive attitude and willingness to learn - Excellent attention to detail - Excellent time management skills with ability to organise own workload - Excellent communication skills
The following are desirable but not essential:
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate or Level 5/6 NVQ in Occupational Health & Safety - SMSTS - Level 3 Award in Education and Training (PTLLS) or equivalent - Assessor qualification - CAVA, A1 or similar
In reward for your skills and experience you will be offered a competitive salary (negotiable depending on experience) plus 28 days holiday (including public holidays). The hours of work are Monday - Friday 8am to 5pm with 1 hour for lunch.
- Company Pension Scheme - Company vehicle or allowance - An extra days' holiday for your birthday (once completed 6 month probation) - Eyecare vouchers - Additional service day for each complete year of service - Private healthcare cash plan (once completed 6 month probation)
Please follow the link below to apply for this role, including a cover letter on why you think you're perfect for this opportunity.