Ref No: VAC-306425_1518168241
Discipline: Contracts Manager
Location: South Yorkshire
Industry: Fit-out, General Construction, House Building, Maintenance, Refurbishment, Trades
Working Hours: Full-Time
Salary: £49500 - £50000 per annum + package
Start Date: ASAP
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a regional Drywalling company for a Contracts Manager. The team are looking for a Contracts Manager to assist the group and manage internal packages, suspended ceilings and dry walling.
The projects that the client has up and coming are on a national basis; travel will be an essential aspect to this role but accommodation is provided by the company.
As a Contracts Manager, you will work closely with the Construction Manager responsible for the following;
- Overall responsibility for the projects on site, and the allocation of work involved in these projects
- Managing and working closely with the Pre-Contracts and Projects team, ensure that projects are delivered on time, in budget and adhere to legal compliance Quality management
- Preventative, not reactive approach to responsibilities
- Manage Projects Managers and Site Managers effectively
- Oversee the financial aspects of each project
- Ensure that the Health & Safety delivery mechanism for each project is being adhered to
- Accompany the Sales team to new business presentations
- Management of multiple projects dependent on the needs of the business
- Visit sites on planned and spot check occasions
- Source labour & oversee the quality aspects of each project
- Understanding of critical paths & Gantt charts
- Provide weekly job reports to the senior management team
- The ideal candidate will have experience in all aspects of internal packages; and you must hold a full driving license.
The ideal candidate will be SMSTS and CSCS qualified with a good knowledge of Outlook, Excel and Word. Organisational and communication skills are also a must; in addition to a strong business acumen and leadership skills.
The salary range on offer is up to £50k plus car and accommodation depending upon experience.
If you are interested in this vacancy and would like to apply, please send your CV to Jessica at Bromak using the contact details provided.