Vacancy: Contracts Manager Type: Permanent Location: Schemes across Lancashire & Cumbria Type of work: Social Housing Refurbishment - Planned Works
A well-established, reputable Contractor who work nationally, predominantly working in the Social Housing sector but also covering Public Sector and Commercial work, are recruiting for an experienced Contracts Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
The Contracts Manager will be responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of a number of designated contracts (predominantly planned works to Social Housing properties, aswell as some public sector refurbishment works).
Additional duties include:
- Managing weekly/monthly programmes
- Managing Health & safety
- Programming and planning all works (using MS Projects)
- Managing site teams consisting of Site Managers/Foreman/Tradesmen
- Being the company representative at Client meetings
- Recruitment of staff, organising trades and labour
- Ensuring KPI's are being achieved
- General delivery of the contract
You must have:
- A strong background in the social housing refurbishment sector
- CSCS, SMSTS, First Aid
Experience or previous involvement in tendering would be ideal.
If you are interested in this position and would like to apply, please send a copy of your CV to Stephanie Mawdsley at Bromak.
Please note, if shortlisted, applicants will be required to provide 2 contactable references and copies of certificates stated.
If you do not hear from Bromak within 5 days of application, please deem your application unsuccessful on this occasion.