Ref No: VAC-307176_1523524149
Discipline: Contracts Manager
Industry: Fit-out, General Construction, House Building, Maintenance, Refurbishment, Trades
Working Hours: Full-Time
Salary: £30000 - £55000 per annum
Start Date: 01.05.18
My client is a family owned business. They handle major construction works as well as small works for all client sectors.
They are currently recruiting for a Contracts Manager based in the Mid Norfolk area on a permanent basis.
- Managing a team of Tradesman, supervising and monitoring their work
- Programming works
- Ensuring works are being carried out to programme and within budget
- Monitoring health and safety
- Liaising with tenants and resolving any issues that may arise
- Supervising subcontractors quality of work
- Promote and enhance the company image
- Attend weekly staff meetings
The company pay very competitively, with a basic salary of between £30k-£55k and package DOE.
Qualifications & Experience
- Previous Contracts Management experience in a general building environment is essential
- SMSTS, CSCS & First Aid qualifications are ideal
- A degree/HNC in a related subject would be advantageous
What to do next:
If you are looking for a new opportunity and this role is of interest, please apply via the link below.
Please note, all applications are held in the strictest confidence.
If this role is not for you, however you are interested in hearing about other opportunities Bromak may have, please call us on the above number.