Customer Care Adviser
Ref No: CCA - Leeds_1520610135
Discipline: Customer Service Administrator
Location: West Yorkshire
Industry: Call Centre and Customer Service
Working Hours: Full-Time
Start Date: 14/3/2018
We are currently recruiting for a Responsive Repairs planner to work with one of our clients in Leeds.
They are looking for someone who can work as part of a team delivering 1200+ Social Housing response repairs to properties across West Yorkshire.
Reporting to a manager, the role will include but not be limited to;
- Ensuring repair orders are allocated to directly employed engineers in the most efficient manner.
- Using our Works Management System, allocating repairs to tradesman with the suitable skill sets and ensuring efficiency is kept to at all times through the execution of the plan
- Liaising directly with the clients client, the Housing Association whom client works for
- Managing queries and dealing with customer service issues as required
- Ensure all directly employed tradesman are provided with a suitable, and commercially productive plan of work
- Liaison directly with the Contracts Manager responsible for overseeing the running of the contract as a whole Experience
The successful candidate will have experience in a customer service based role, having spent much time in a telephone based position. They must be able to make quick decisions, working in a fast paced environment and the ability to work on their own initiative.
Although not essential, it would be advantageous to have worked in the Social Housing or Repairs sector.
Skills & Abilities - Must be IT literate in Word, Excel, Outlook and have the ability to learn new IT programmes - A very positive telephone manner.
The hours of work are Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm (one hour for lunch) This role is initially to cover long term sickness, however for the right candidate, a long term career within the company is a possibility.
If you are interested in this position and are available for a start on Wednesday 14th March please contact Laura Burns at Bromak or alternatively, apply via the link below