Find your next role:
Ref No: VAC-311833
Discipline: Recruitment Consultant
Industry: Building and Construction
Working Hours: Full-Time
Salary: £200 - £250 per day
Start Date: 14/01/2019
- Produce accurate information for Contribution Forecasts and Monthly Cost/Value Reports
- To efficiently report on Site Progress and ensure correct procedure are implemented for Extension of Time applications and recovery of Loss and Expense
- Maximise profitability and cash benefit for the Company
- Ensure Contract Valuations are prepared in accordance with current ruling Company Policy
- Control and administer sub-Contract accounts
- Re-measure of all Site works
- Liaise with Contracts Management on Cost Control and all financial matters relating to the Contract
- Progress settlement of Final Accounts
- Efficiently procure sub-contracts
- Preparing detailed breakdown of build costs for each stage of work
- Compiling sub-contract orders, and their subsequent issuing to contractors
- Carry out cost and value reconciliation on all items
- Oversee spend on labour allocation, and material procurement
- Prepare Cost Value Comparison (Profit & Loss) notes
Qualifications & Experience
Degree or HNC qualification in Quantity Surveying or Construction Management.
Previous building industry experience is naturally essential, with previous exposure to leading high value planned maintenance schemes to social housing highly desirable.
Based locally to the wider Cambridge area.
What to do next:
If you are looking for a new opportunity and this role is of interest, apply via the link below and we look forward to discussing the role in more detail with you.
If this role is not for you but you are interested in hearing of different opportunities, we'd still be keen to hear from you, so please get in touch on the number provided.
T: 01204 532 500
T: 0114 213 0900
T: 01827 211 022
T: 01206 239 066
T: 0191 337 0720
To use the services provided by Bromak you must agree to the Terms of Business