Gas Safe Plumber
Ref No: VAC-6970_1526392456
Discipline: Gas Safe Plumber
Industry: Fit-out, General Construction, House Building, Maintenance, Refurbishment, Trades
Working Hours: Full-Time
Start Date: ASAP
Overview Bromak are currently looking for a Gas Safe Plumber on a permanent basis for a large Social Housing client based in Derby.
Our client is a large contractor who specializes in completing large refurbishment projects in social housing properties nationwide. This specific role will be working on tenanted and void properties.
Bromak are recruiting a Gas Safe Plumber for a large social housing contractor, duties and responsibilities include:
- To undertake plumbing, repairs and maintenance work to provide high quality, `right first time`, cost effective building services for the business and its customers.
- Void property cap off
- Adhere to the Safety, Health and Environment Policy at all times Main accountabilities
- Identify and undertake plumbing and associated work as directed
- Liaise with other employees of the Company as necessary in order to complete specified works
- Carry out minor after-trade work and bolt on skills e.g. brickwork, plastering, tiling and joinery
- This is a permanent position.
- £27,030 per year PLUS bonis from call outs, holidays, uniform, fuel card, van and tools.
- Qualification at NVQ 2 or equivalent (Time Served)
- 2 years experience working on gas
- Asbestos Awareness in certificate
- Desirable criteria
- Gas elements - CENWAT, CKR1, HTR1
- Good Working Knowledge of Water Regulations
- Experience in 1st and 2nd fix plumbing
- Good knowledge of Vented-Unvented Hot Water Systems
- Ability to read Construction Drawings - Desirable
- Experience of working within a Local Authority environment
- Holder of Appropriate CSCS Card
- Full UK Driving Licence
If you are interested in our Gas Safe Plumber role in Derby then please contact Katie on 01142 130900 or send your CV to email@example.com