Salary: Up to £25000 per annum + car allowance, pension
Start Date: 27/07/2018
A leading infrastructure civil engineering contractor seeks to appoint a Junior Site Engineer to work on their sites in Yorkshire. Paying a competitive basic salary of up to £25k + attractive benefits scheme. The projects include 278 works and civils groundworks.
* Effectively reading drawings and subsequently setting out civil engineering aspects of the project.
* Assist in the planning of work and efficiently organise site operations in order to meet an agreed programme of deadlines
* Liaise with any consultants and sub-contractors engaged in the project as necessary
* Directly liaising with Site Managers / Foreman / Project Managers
* Resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise
* Undertake the testing and calibration of instruments used
* Ensure work is delivered in accordance with the specification
* Take part in and deliver a Safety Culture with the entire site team
The company pay very competitively, with a basic salary of up to £25k plus car allowance & fuel expenses. Plus benefits package including: 23 days holiday plus bank holidays & pension
Qualifications & Experience:
* Proven track record working as a junior site engineer
* Experience working on civils projects is preferable
* CSCS Card
What to do next:
If you are looking for a new opportunity and this role is of interest, please apply via the link below or contact Lauren at Bromak on 01142 130 903.