Ref No: VAC-98461_1505286626
Location: Greater Manchester
Industry: Fit-out, General Construction, House Building, Maintenance, Refurbishment, Trades
Working Hours: Full-Time
Start Date: ASAP
Bromak are currently looking to recruit 1x Labourer to work on a large social housing scheme in Oldham.
Our client is a large contractor who work on a refurbishment projects nationwide. This specific role will be working on a mixture of tenanted and void properties.
The position available is to start immediately, with the view of keeping a Labourer on site for 2 weeks work. Main duties will include ripping out kitchens and bathrooms.
The hourly rate will be £8.41ph. Potentially, once the work has been completed our client may have further work available on this contract or may have further work available on their next project.
The Experience Required
- Previous Labouring Experience
- Valid CSCS Card / Certificate
- MUST have a Driving Licence
- UKATA Asbestos Awareness Certificate (or must be willing to take the online test)
- Must be able to provide x2 check-able reference's if you haven't worked with Bromak before
If you are interested in our Labourer position in Oldham then please contact Aran or Joani at Bromak Recruitment on 01142130900 or send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org