Find your next role:
Ref No: VAC-2943
Discipline: Development Coordinator
Industry: Fit-out, General Construction, House Building, Maintenance, Refurbishment, Trades
Working Hours: Full-Time
Start Date: ASAP
The L&D Coordinator will provide co-ordination, and facilitation of the Learning and Development offering, so that programmes are successfully organised, delivered, evaluated and reported on.
The successful job holder will contribute to the delivery of the Metropolitan Welcome Day and related training and support people in the use of the Learning Resource rooms.
Main accountabilities will include:
Learning & Development Service Delivery:
- Work with the Programme Manager in schedule learning and development programmes, briefings and drop in sessions.
- Organise and deliver in liaison with HR Colleagues the Metropolitan Welcome Days in the regions.
- Organise and deliver training sessions that support people`s understanding of how the organsiation operates.
- Working with the Resource and IT Trainers establish the IT Training rooms as resource centres where people can use learning resources that enhance their personal development plans.
(other responsibilities apply, these can be discussed in detail over the phone)
- A clear understanding of customer focus and experience of service delivery to a very high standard.
- A pro-active, participative and flexible approach to problem solving.
- An understanding of Learning & Development issues and their importance to the workings of an organisation.
- Intermediate IT literacy.
- An affinity with the work of the social housing/ care sector Desirable criteria
If you would be interested in this position, please call Katie on 07753497508 for more information or email your CV to email@example.com.
T: 01204 532 500
T: 0114 213 0900
T: 01827 211 022
T: 0191 337 0720
T: 01206 239 066
T: 01480 400 694
To use the services provided by Bromak you must agree to the Terms of Business