Ref No: VAC-06979_1512462085
Discipline: Gas Safe Plumber
Location: East Riding of Yorkshire
Industry: Fit-out, General Construction, House Building, Maintenance, Refurbishment, Trades
Working Hours: Full-Time
Start Date: ASAP
1 x Experienced Gas Safe Plumber required to work on a temporary to permanent contract in and around the Hull area.
Our client is a large refurbishment contractor who works on numerous social housing projects nationwide. This specific role will be working on a mixture of tenanted and void properties.
We are recruiting for an experienced Gas Safe Plumber to start immediately in the Hull area. Main duties will be installing kitchen sinks, dis-connecting/re-connecting tenant's washing machines and boiler swaps. This position is temporary to permanent. Once permanent the company will put you through and pay for your Gas Safe if you don't already have it.
- Previous experience as Gas Safe Plumber working in domestic properties both tenanted and voids
- NVQ Level 2/3/City & Guilds in Plumbing installations
- Full clean driving licence
- Gas Safe Registered - Must have CKR1
- CSCS/JIB Card
- Own Transport
- Own Tools
- Must be able to provide 2x checkable references if you haven't worked with Bromak before
To Apply If you are interested in our Gas Safe Plumbing role then please contact the Sheffield branch at Bromak Recruitment on 01142130900 or send your CV to email@example.com