Ref No: VAC-306093_1515585688
Location: North Yorkshire
Industry: Fit-out, General Construction, House Building, Maintenance, Refurbishment, Trades
Working Hours: Full-Time
Salary: £39000 - £40000 per annum + package
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: Up to £40k plus package
Our client is one of the largest and most successful family-owned private construction, development and property services companies in the UK. Their vision is to become the most trusted partner in the built environment with an ambition to become a £2bn turnover business.
- Working as part of the team, the primary focus of this role will be to ensure that the company's material and equipment requirements are procured at the minimum cost, within budget consistent with the quality, specification and delivery requirements of each project.
- To be successful in this role you will have knowledge of procurement programmes and financial targets along with experience in the building services industry.
- Alongside this you will be a confident communicator with effective negotiating and team management skills
- This is a fantastic opportunity for a first class procurement professional to make this role their own and deliver a successful partnership with our procurement partners, and our in house team.
- There will be the need to travel when required and occasional overnight stays. This role will be initially covering maternity leave.
To be considered for this position you will be required to have the following background and experience:
- Procurement background gained with a main contractor - beneficial
- Experience in managing a procurement team
- At least 5 years experience in a similar role
- Proactive and able to manage your own workload
For more information please contact Jessica Sfyris at Bromak on 0114 213 0903 or email an up to date CV to Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org