Ref No: VAC-307571_1526390966
Industry: Fit-out, General Construction, House Building, Maintenance, Refurbishment, Trades
Working Hours: Full-Time
Salary: £55000 - £60000 per annum
Start Date: 01/06/2018
Our client is a well-established main contractor, based in Colchester. They cover a variety of commercial new builds and refurbishments. Due to the growth in the company they are currently seeking a Procurement Manager to join their team. Salary would be between £55k -£60k plus benefits.
- Lead, senior management role within the business.
- Operate as focal point for all material and subcontract procurement across the business.
- Take over leadership of a current team of Buyers and look to steadily grow as the business builds.
- Negotiate, improve and maintain relationships with suppliers at senior level while largely leading the team on transactional elements
- Identify new suppliers and opportunities, proactively seek to streamline purchasing functions
- Play an integral, lead role in system and function setup for procurement across the business
- Construction related Degree / equivalent, or CIPS certification - both desirable.
- Previous experience within general commercial main contracting is essential.
- You'll ideally be situated locally to the area and have an understanding of the geographical industry
What to do next:
If you are looking for a new opportunity and this role is of interest, apply via the link below and we look forward to discussing the role in more detail with you.
If this role is not for you but you are interested in hearing of different opportunities, we'd still be keen to hear from you, so please get in touch on the number provided.
Please note, all applications are held in the strictest confidence.