A leading multi-disciplinary contractor covering a plethora of projects and sectors, this business have enjoyed steady, profitable growth for nearly 50 years and now operate from a network of offices across the East, covering general building, refurbishment, property maintenance and specialist mechanical and electrical works.
The company are looking to appointment a Quantity Surveyor to their General Building division, a successful division where you'll be part of a team responsible for the financial management of a range of general building across Cambs and further afield, ranging from small scale refurbs to £15m major works.
- Preparing detailed breakdown of build costs for each stage of work
- Compiling sub-contract orders, and their subsequent issuing to contractors
- Carry out cost and value reconciliation on all items
- Oversee spend on in-house and sub-contract labour, and material procurement
- Prepare Cost Value Comparison (Profit & Loss) notes
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or an equivalent qualification.
- Previous experience within general commercial contracting is highly desirable.
- You'll ideally be situated locally to Peterborough and have an excellent understanding of the region geographically and within the industry
What to do next:
If you are looking for a new opportunity and this role is of interest, apply via the link below and we look forward to discussing the role in more detail with you.
If this role is not for you but you are interested in hearing of different opportunities, we'd still be keen to hear from you, so please get in touch on the number provided.
Please note, all applications are held in the strictest confidence.