Our clients are expanding their quantity surveying team and looking for talented, forward thinking individuals to join them. As a growing company, they offer a wealth of opportunities for the right individuals. Their team members are not constrained to individual projects or sector teams - everyone is encouraged to contribute across the organisation to develop personal experience and grow the business, with additional remuneration directly linked to performance.
▪ Full time, permanent.
▪ Commercial management of NEC infrastructure projects in the water sector (non-BIM related).
The successful candidates will:
▪ Have a degree in a construction or quantity surveying related discipline
▪ Preferably be a member of a recognised professional body such as the RICS or ICES
▪ Have at least 3 years' experience working in a quantity surveying/assistant quantity surveying role
▪ Be a self-motivated team player who demonstrates excellent judgement and decision-making skills
▪ Demonstrate strong inter-personal skills
▪ Consider sustainability, collaboration, innovation and integrity in all aspects of their work.
The successful candidates will ideally possess skills and experience in;
▪ Working with the latest forms of construction contracts, particularly NEC
▪ Cost analysis, cost forecasting, cost control and commercial assurance
▪ Project analysis and project reporting
▪ Risk identification, risk management and risk reduction
▪ IT packages such as Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Remuneration and benefits include:
▪ £30,000 - £40,000 salary (depending on experience/qualifications)
▪ Paid overtime
▪ City centre parking (Leeds roles only)
▪ Payment of professional fees
▪ 25 days holiday entitlement
▪ Company pension scheme
▪ Extensive cross-disciplinary training
▪ 37.5 hours per week with flexible working arrangements
If you are interested in this position and would like more information, feel free to give Ryan a call on 01142130903. If you would like to apply, please send through your CV to Ryan.Hayes@Bromak.com for review.