Ref No: Vac - Receptionist_1523876386
Discipline: Administrator / Clerical Officer
Industry: Admin and Office
Working Hours: Full-Time
Salary: £16000 - £17000 per annum
Start Date: ASAP
A Busy Housing Association are looking to recruit a Receptionist to work in their Customer Service department, based in their Liverpool office.
The main purpose of the position will be to deliver a high quality Customer Service, other duties will include, but not be limited to;
- Running the reception/Front of house desk
- Assist where necessary the team with planning and allocating work to the operatives
- Liaise daily with clients and customers to resolve any quires, update on available appointment slots
- Be first point of contact for the Call Centre Operatives if an Opti-Time problem occurs, relay issues if needed
- Update the database as required daily
- Carry out all duties with regard to Health and Safety legislation
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar position, having dealt with customer and client enquiries. Previous experience working in scheduling, planning works and allocating work to operatives is advantageous.
The successful candidate must also have excellent written and verbal communication skills and coming from a housing background would be advantageous.
If you are interested in this position and would like more information, please contact Laura or Chelsey at Bromak. Alternatively, you can apply via the link below.