Ref No: VAC-306387_1518106853
Discipline: Sales Coordinator
Working Hours: Full-Time
Salary: Up to £24000 per annum + Annual Bonus
Start Date: ASAP
Sales Coordinator - New build Home Sales
A busy house builder seeks to appoint a Sales Coordinator to join their regional offices in Liverpool The company specialise in new build properties ranging from starter homes for first time buyers to detached 4 bed family homes across the North West region.
The main purpose of the role is to provide a high level of Sales Administration service to the Sales Managers and Sales Director and the wider Sales Team. To understand, implement and adhere to SHEQ policy and strategy.
Sales Coordinator - duties include:
- Control and management of COINS including weekly updates, assist in forecasting and feeding changes into website as appropriate
- Production of weekly price list for Sales Executives
- Collate weekly traffic figures, Sales Executive time sheets, Sales Manager rotas - audit the coins system/reports produced
- Update COINS system to include any cancellations, early bird reservations etc
- Produce any plot files as required.
- Ensure that Incentive forms are completed and signed off as appropriate.
- Process any invoices for payment once approved by the Sales Manager/Director
- Process any Recommend a Friend BACS payments
- Manage the Lone Worker Safety Device for the sales team.
- Co-ordinate monthly stationary requirements for Sales Executives & Sales Managers
- Order uniforms and keep a log of items issues for the Home Sales Executives.
- Order sales literature for sales team as required.
- Providing holiday cover for Legal Executive
- Arrange CML disclosure forms for building society surveyors, update COINS, ensure solicitor updates processed.
Sales Coordinator - Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of the house building or construction sector
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Self-motivated able to work on own initiative
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Flexible and approachable
- Ability to work on own or part of a team
In return for your skills you will be rewarded with a salary ranging from £18k-£25k dependant on experience, 25 days holidays, additional company benefits include pension, healthcare, annual bonus and continued training and development.
If you are interested in in this role and would like to apply, please contact Heather at Bromak on 01204 554 884 or email your CV to heather.lester@Bromak.com