Ref No: VAC-306733_1520592226
Location: East Riding of Yorkshire
Industry: Fit-out, General Construction, House Building, Maintenance, Refurbishment, Trades
Working Hours: Full-Time
Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum + package
Start Date: ASAP
My client are a General Construction Contractor, who work across several key sectors including Retail, Commercial, Residential (including student accommodation and high rise), Leisure, Public Sector, Bars and Restaurants, Industrial Education and Retail Centres. As a result of expansion and winning new projects, they are currently looking to recruit an experienced Senior Estimator to work with them on a permanent basis.
You will be working on a variety of projects across the above sectors. Project values will be between £500k - £20m. The projects are regional, and this will be an office based role.
As a Senior Estimator, you will work closely with a commercial team and need little in the way of support or guidance. You will be responsible for:
- Full pricing strategies within the construction sector from schedule of rates to traditional tendering process
- Experienced in a wide variety of contracts in the General Construction sector
- Have a high degree of numerical ability
- Effective communication and team working skills
- A conscientious and a self-disciplined approach
- Ability to effectively control cost and value
- Competent working knowledge of Word, Outlook and excellent Excel skills
- You must have a full driving licence, as travel will be required to sites on an ad hoc basis.
To apply to this role you must have previous experience in a similar role preferably within a general construction environment and show a stable and progressive work history within the construction sector.
The salary on offer is up to £45k for the right candidate plus package
If you are interested in this vacancy and would like to apply, please send your CV to Jessica at Bromak using the contact details provided.