Our clients are expanding their team and looking for talented, forward thinking individuals to join them. As a growing company, they offer a wealth of opportunities for the right individuals. Their team members are not constrained to individual projects or sector teams - everyone is encouraged to contribute across the organisation to develop personal experience and grow the business, with additional remuneration directly linked to performance.
▪ Full time, permanent.
▪ Working on NEC infrastructure projects / programmes (non-BIM related).
▪ Main duties will include;
- Provision of risk management advice to clients and wider BIM-UK team
- Development of project / programme specific risk management plans
- Facilitation of risk workshops / reviews
- Delivery of risk management training to client and contractor teams
- Undertaking Quantitative Cost and Schedule Risk Assessment exercises
- Assessing and reporting upon project and programme risk
- Assessing and reporting upon risk associated with the client's planned expenditure profile
- Development of BIM-UK's risk management service offering
The successful candidate will:
▪ Be client focused and understand the importance of delivering on time and within budget
▪ Have a minimum or 5 years' experience working in risk management, ideally within the construction sector
▪ Have a degree in a relevant discipline
▪ Preferably be a member of a recognised professional body such as IRM or APM
▪ Consider sustainability, collaboration, innovation and integrity in all aspects of their work.
The successful candidate will ideally possess skills and experience in;
▪ Leading, motivating and inspiring others
▪ Working with the latest forms of construction contracts, particularly NEC
▪ Facilitating risk workshops / reviews
▪ Using Primavera P6 Risk Analysis and Palisade @Risk software
▪ Advising clients on contingency requirements
▪ Producing client reports
Remuneration and benefits include:
▪ £40,000 - £60,000 salary (depending on experience/qualifications)
▪ Paid overtime
▪ City centre parking
▪ Car allowance
If you would like more information regarding this position please feel free to give Ryan a call on 01142130903. If you would like to apply for the position, please send through your CV to Ryan.Hayes@Bromak.com.