Ref No: VAC-306429_1518186516
Discipline: Site Manager
Industry: Fit-out, General Construction, House Building, Maintenance, Refurbishment, Trades
Working Hours: Full-Time
Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum
Start Date: ASAP
A National House Builder, who are currently undergoing a period of rapid growth.
The company build quality homes and offer a wide range of property types includes three, four and five bed detached properties; two and three bed terraced and semidetached houses, bungalows and apartments across UK.
As a result of expansion, they are searching for an experienced and enthusiastic Site Manager to manage a brand new development in South Oxfordshire.
- To achieve the programme and quality requirements
- Pepare and maintain traffic management and site strategy and review as required
- Carry out pre-occupation checks on all properties prior to handover
- Deliver home demonstrations to customers in their own home
- Communicate customer satisfaction surveys to all site based staff
- Ensure that all plots to be handed over have adequate and appropriate access, parking, street lighting and signage
- Maintain the highest standard of site presentation at all times
- Supervise various trades/labour staff
- Monitor the performance and effectiveness of direct reports
- Train, develop and coach direct reports
- Ensure customer satisfaction
What you will need:
The successful candidate must have previous experience managing New Build Residential Developments, and be able to demonstrate a stable and progressive career history on their CV.
An NHBC Award Winning Site Manager would be of particular interest to this client.
In addition, you must hold the following tickets as a minimum:
- CSCS Black
- First Aid
What to do next:
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply, please follow the link below or contact Barbara Kelly at Bromak on 07790766455 for more information.
Please note, all applications are held in the strictest confidence.