Ref No: Vac-5967_1528813070
Discipline: Site Manager
Industry: Fit-out, General Construction, House Building, Maintenance, Refurbishment, Trades
Working Hours: Full-Time
Salary: £20 - £22 per hour + Negotiable
Start Date: ASAP
My client is an award winning regional housebuilding contractor, who work in the residential sector building 2-6 bed homes.
They are currently looking to recruit an experienced Number 1 Housebuilding Site Manager to work with them on a temporary to permanent contract in Clowne, S43 area to oversee 40 units.
As a Site Manager, you will be well established and confident in a standalone role. Transport and a full clean driving licence is essential for this role due to travelling to and from site. You will be responsible for:
- Assisting the Contracts Manager with pre-start details
- Reporting to the Project / Contracts Manager on the progress against the programme
- Maintenance of company required Health & Safety procedures / initiatives including PPE, Site Inductions, Management of Method Statements/Risk Assessments, Work Permits, Scaffold/Lifting equipment inspections
- Adherence to the Company quality standards including Management of defects, compliance with specification, compliance with materials / workmanship schedules, subcontractor code of conduct, considerate Constructors Scheme
- Maintaining and update Construction Phase Health & Safety plan as works proceed
- Liaising with the client, consultants, contract administrator, head office etc
- To assist in the management of project specific preliminaries
- To ensure, along with the Resident Liaison Officer, all relevant resident and public complaints are resolved efficiently
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Housebuilding Site Manager, who has a proven track record working with volume Housebuilding contractors. The ideal candidate will have a solid history in this sector of construction.
You must have a full driving licence, SMSTS, Black CSCS and First Aid at work.
The hourly rate for the Site Manager role is negotiable.
If you are interested in this vacancy & would like to apply, please send your CV to Danielle at Bromak using the contact details provided.