Ref No: Vac-596_1528817956
Discipline: Site Manager
Industry: Fit-out, General Construction, House Building, Maintenance, Refurbishment, Trades
Working Hours: Full-Time
Start Date: ASAP
My client is an award winning Shopfitting contractor, who work nationwide.
They are currently looking to recruit experienced Shopfitting Site Managers to work with them on projects around Leeds, Sheffield, Hull etc.
As a Site Manager, you will be well established and confident in a standalone role.
You will be responsible for:
- Assisting the Contracts Manager with pre-start details
- Reporting to the Project / Contracts Manager on the progress against the programme
- Maintenance of company required Health & Safety procedures / initiatives including PPE, Site Inductions, Management of Method Statements/Risk Assessments, Work Permits, Scaffold/Lifting equipment inspections
- Adherence to the Company quality standards including Management of defects, compliance with specification, compliance with materials / workmanship schedules, subcontractor code of conduct, considerate Constructors Scheme
- Maintaining and update Construction Phase Health & Safety plan as works proceed
- Liaising with the client, consultants, contract administrator, head office etc
- To assist in the management of project specific preliminaries
- To ensure, along with the Resident Liaison Officer, all relevant resident and public complaints are resolved efficiently
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Shopfitting Site Manager, who has a proven track record working with volume fitout contractors. The ideal candidate will have a solid history in this sector of construction.
You must have a full driving licence, SMSTS, Black CSCS and First Aid at work.
The hourly rate for the Site Manager role is negotiable.
If you are interested in this vacancy & would like to apply, please send your CV to Kendal at bromak Kendal.firstname.lastname@example.org