Salary: Up to £45000 per annum + car allowance, pension
Start Date: 26/07/2018
A leading infrastructure civil engineering contractor seeks to appoint a Site Manager to work on their sites in Yorkshire. Paying a competitive basic salary of up to £45k + attractive benefits scheme. The projects include 278 works and civils.
* Reporting to a Contracts Manager
* Supervising all subcontract and direct labour and technical staff including
* Planning, scheduling, procuring and delivering the project effectively, often to a tight schedule
* Managing all health and safety
* Liaising with the client team and consultants
The company pay very competitively, with a basic salary of up to £45k plus car allowance & fuel expenses. Plus benefits package including: 23 days holiday plus bank holidays & pension
Qualifications & Experience:
* Proven track record working as a Site Manager
* Experience working on civils projects
* CSCS Card
What to do next:
If you are looking for a new opportunity and this role is of interest, please apply via the link below or contact Lauren at Bromak on 01142 130 903.