Ref No: VAC-303682_1500279637
Discipline: Site Manager
Location: West Yorkshire
Industry: Fit-out, General Construction, House Building, Maintenance, Refurbishment, Trades
Working Hours: Full-Time
Salary: £20 - £21 per hour
Start Date: Immediate
My client is a 3 star National Housebuilding contractor, who work in the residential sector building 2 - 6 bed homes. As a result of expansion and new developments, they are currently looking to recruit an experienced Housebuilding Site Manager to work with them on a long term contract, with potential to go permanent.
You will be working on a 50 unit housebuilding development in Huddersfield/Leeds.
As a Site Manager, you will well established and confident in a standalone role. You will be responsible for:
- Assisting the Contracts Manager with pre-start details
- Reporting to the Project / Contracts Manager on the progress against the programme
- Maintaining and update Construction Phase Health & Safety plan as works proceed
- Liaising with the client, consultants, contract administrator, head office etc
- To be responsible for the opening and closing of the site facilities
- Management of site facilities; welfare, toilets, offices, compound area etc.
- Co-ordinating the Sub-Contractors as appropriate
- Preparation / assistance with the site progress reports
- Safe storage and co-ordination of materials
- To be responsible for the accurate / timely completion of site based documentation
- Attendance at project and company related meetings
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Freelance Housebuilding Site Manager, who has a proven track record working with volume Housebuilding contractors. The ideal candidate will have a solid history in this sector of construction.
You must have a full driving licence, SMSTS, Black CSCS and First Aid at work.
The hourly rate for the Site Manager role is dependant on experience. .
If you are interested in this vacancy and would like to apply, please send your CV to Ashley at Bromak using the contact details provided.