Ref No: ALD 7717_1502437684
Discipline: Site Manager
Location: South Yorkshire
Industry: Fit-out, General Construction, House Building, Maintenance, Refurbishment, Trades
Working Hours: Full-Time
Salary: £19 - £20 per hour
Start Date: 16th August
We are currently looking to source 4x Site Managers regarding training cover for a 3* House Building contractor on the 16th + 17th August, covering the 2 days.
You will be working on a 150 unit housebuilding development in South Yorkshire area.
As a Site Manager, you will well established and confident in a standalone role. You will be responsible for:
- Assisting the Contracts Manager with pre-start details
- Assisting with the preparation of the Health and Safety file
- Maintaining and update Construction Phase Health & Safety plan as works proceed
- Liaising with the client, consultants, contract administrator, head office etc
- To be responsible for the opening and closing of the site facilities
- Management of site facilities; welfare, toilets, offices, compound area etc.
- To assist in the management of project specific preliminaries
- Co-ordinating the Sub-Contractors as appropriate
- Preparation / assistance with the site progress reports
- Safe storage and co-ordination of materials
- To be responsible for the accurate / timely completion of site based documentation
- Attendance at project and company related meetings
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Freelance Housebuilding Site Manager, who has a proven track record working with volume Housebuilding contractors. The ideal candidate will have a solid history in this sector of construction.
You must have a full driving licence, SMSTS, Black CSCS and First Aid at work.
The hourly rate for the Site Manager role in Doncaster is £20ph.
If you are interested in this vacancy and would like to apply, please send your CV to Ashley at Bromak using the contact details provided.