Ref No: VAC-303446_1502464714
Discipline: Site Manager
Industry: Fit-out, General Construction, House Building, Maintenance, Refurbishment, Trades
Working Hours: Full-Time
Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum + + Package
Start Date: 28/07/2017
A 5 Star builder who specialise in Luxury Accommodation UK Wide have a requirement for a Site Manager to join a new development near Norwich
Their developments are in highly sought after and prestigious locations and the company pride themselves on a quality build, and are looking for a dedicated Site Manager who has the desire to bring their experience to a reputable company and help them enhance their excellent reputation.
You will be responsible for managing a high quality site to ensure that a development is built to company and NHBC standards using specified drawings and instructions within budget and on programme. Duties will include:
- Read and understand specifications, drawings, preliminaries, preambles and contract documentation
- Produce H&S and O&M on completion of projects
- Requisition and management of materials/delivery
- Issue subcontractors with regular short term programmes to ensure planned progress is achieved
- Hold progress meetings
- Display on site an up to date copy of the construction programme indicating the progress to date
- Maintain excellent working relationships with all stakeholders
- Attend monthly cost meetings and agree contribution forecast
- Ensure full compliance with all Health & Safety aspects
- Obtain risk assessments and method statements from contractors prior to work commencement
- Safe storage and co-ordination of materials
- Preparation / assistance with the site progress reports
The successful candidate will be highly motivated, with the ability to work in a team and have a proven track record in the building industry. You must have experience working on a mixture of commercial, residential and housing projects, with a demonstrable commitment to quality and health & safety. You will have a proven track record delivering projects within timescale and within budgets. You will hold a valid CSCS Card, First Aid, and SMSTS or SSSTS certificates.
In return for your skills, they offer a basic salary of c.£50K dependant on experience, company car or car allowance, pension, healthcare and a quarterly bonus.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to join a reputable company who pride themselves for achieving 5 star rating in customer satisfaction by the HBF. Their whole team is dedicated to ensure that each customer chooses the right home and provide a seamless, high quality sales support service during the lifecycle of their purchase from enquiry to reservation to sales progression through to completion.
If you are interested in applying for the Site Manager role, please contact Rob Boardman at Bromak for a confidential chat or click 'Apply now'.