Site Manager – FitOut
Ref No: VAC-304158_1502353611
Discipline: Site Manager
Industry: Fit-out, General Construction, House Building, Maintenance, Refurbishment, Trades
Working Hours: Full-Time
My client are a National Fit Out Contractor, who are currently looking to recruit an experienced Site Manager to work on a Fast Food Fit on a temporary basis.
The cover will initially be to shadow a direct manager on a development in Accrington for 3 weeks, then to complete holiday cover on a site in Colne for a further 2 weeks.
Reporting to a Project Manager, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Updating Client Progress Reports
- Managing & Controlling Health and Safety
- Control labour & subcontractors to adhere to programme including chasing up before works due
- Supervising & managing the setting out on site
- Checking drawings & providing feedback of any discrepancies
- Liaising with the Architects, design team and engineers
The successful candidate must have previous experience managing and delivering Fit Out projects.
It is ESSENTIAL you have all of the following tickets:
- First Aid
This is a temporary position, starting ideally on Monday 14th August, running for approx. 5 weeks. The rate on offer will be a negotiable Shift rate.
If you are interested in this position please contact Laura @ Bromak or alternatively apply via the link below.