Tenant Liaison Officer
Ref No: VAC-303250_1497607811
Discipline: Tenant Liaison
Industry: Fit-out, General Construction, House Building, Maintenance, Refurbishment, Trades
Working Hours: Full-Time
Start Date: ASAP
My client are a well established and rapidly expanding Social Housing Contractor, who are currently undergoing a period of sustained growth.
As a result of this growth, they are looking to recruit an experienced Tenant Liaison Officer to work on a temporary to permanent basis an Window replacement scheme in the Merseyside/Cheshire area.
As a Tenant Liaison Officer you will develop positive relationships with residents in order to provide information and support during refurbishment, maintenance and major works programmes.
- Pre entry visits and company inductions
- Collect tenancy agreement/approval forms
- Visiting tenants in their homes and to advise them on when and what work is being carried out
- Act as the main point of contact and deal with any problems/queries that tenant may have
- Contacting neighbourhood housing associations and establishing working relations with them
- Visiting empty houses that are being refurbished with potential tenants and advising them on completion dates
- Attending and chairing tenant forum meetings to advise tenants of works being carried out
- Monitor customer complaints and resolve any potential issues
- Monitor customer satisfaction
To qualify for the role you will ideally have experience working in the social housing sector in a similar role dealing with residents on a daily basis. You must also have a full driving licence along with your own transport as you may be required to travel to other schemes on occasion. A CSCS Card is essential.
As this is a temporart to permenant position, the hourly rate/salary will be negotiable dependant on the level of experience.
To apply for this role, please email a copy of your CV to Laura at Bromak, using the contact details provided. Or alternatively, apply via the link below.